Is Dressage Naturally Right for You?
There are so many different systems out there. You want to make sure you are getting help from someone you trust and who can take you where you want to go.
When deciding who to learn from make sure they:
- Create the results you are looking for.
- Align with your principles and priorities.
- Have resources to support your learning.
Who is DN for?
- Dressage students who feel like something is missing and want to find more harmony in their training
- Natural horsemanship students who want to learn dressage from someone who understands the partnership they have created with their horse.
- Anyone who is tired of feeling lost or stuck without (or even with) a trainer.
- Students of any level or discipline who want to create stronger partnerships and healthier biomechanics with their horses.
- Anyone who is tired of being confused by all the conflicting information ‘out there’
- Students who are ready to enjoy learning with their horses
Who is DN NOT for?
- People who are only looking for techniques to force their horses to do things for them.
- Students who are not ready to take responsibility for their education or experience
- Anyone who is determined to be closed minded, critical, and judgmental.
Photograph by Claire Spelling