In this episode you’ll meet DN Instructor, Shelby Hume.
Shelby will share five of her favorite concepts to help riders be the best they can be for their horses. This episode is chock full of tips and information!
About the Guest:
Shelby Hume has a unique background that includes 4H, reining, dressage, natural horsemanship, art and Tae Kwon Do. She was director of riding at a college with Equestrian degrees. She is also a coach inside my Finding The Sweet Spot of Healthy biomechanics course.
Shelby is committed to further developing herself and her horses to their fullest potential, she is also excited to share her passion & knowledge with others so they can achieve their dream with horses.
Shelby lives with her husband, David in Kentucky. You can learn more about Shelby here: https://dressagenaturally.net/dn-licensed-instructors/shelby-hume/
You can also visit her website directly at: https://humehorsemanship.com/
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ More about Shelby: https://humehorsemanship.com/
▪ Shelby’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HumeHorsemanship
▪ The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start/
▪ Finding The Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics Course: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/sweet-spot
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd/
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!