In this episode you’ll meet Shawna Lewis. Shawna is one of 5 International Licensed Dressage Naturally Instructors. You’ll hear some of her favorite techniques for helping students and horses become more confident and relaxed.
I think you’ll love meeting Shawna and hearing her advice for creating more relaxation.
About the Guest:
Shawna Lewis is on our international team of Licensed Dressage Naturally Instructors. She has been a horse-owner from an early age, where she always had a way of creating special relationships with horses. Her path to Dressage Naturally came through natural horsemanship.
Not only an instructor, she is an integral part of the Dressage Naturally Team. If you have contacted us, then you have interacted with Shawna. She is also a coach inside the Sweet Spot course, and does the private consults to help you discover what DN resource is best for you and your horse.
Her vision as an instructor is to help students and horses become more confident and relaxed, giving students a way to communicate with their horse with clarity and understanding. You can connect with her on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.lewissaunier
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ More about Shawna: https://dressagenaturally.net/dn-licensed-instructors/shawna-lewis/
▪ Shawna’s Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/shawna.lewissaunier
▪ The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start/
▪ Finding The Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics Course: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/sweet-spot
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd/
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!