In this episode I talk with friend of the pod, Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking of True Focus Coaching. Dr. Sarah is a Speaker, Coach, and Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years experience helping people create and achieve their goals. We’ll talk about the importance of fueling yourself first, and learning how to get the important things done so your time and energy spent can have the biggest positive impact in your life.
About the Guest:
Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking is a Speaker, Coach, and Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years experience helping people create and achieve their goals.
She’s developed unique systems to help her clients get a grip on their time and step up to the next level in their life or business.
True Focus Coaching empowers entrepreneurs and professionals to really understand how they spend their time, so they can gain the clarity and skills to get to the next level in their business and life.
Dr. Reiff-Hekking received her Ph. D. from SUNY at Stony Brook in 1997, and Coach Certification from MentorCoach. She was on the facility at UMass Medical School for 6 years. She founded True Focus Coaching in 2005 and, as a business-savvy entrepreneur, she grew her successful coaching practice during a down economy.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ For The Love Of The Horse Transform Your Business Event: https://dressagenaturally.net/TYB
▪ Dr. Sarah’s True Focus Coaching: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/
▪ Book a call with Dr Sarah: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/apply/
▪ The Dressage Naturally VIDEO CLASSROOM: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!