This episode is not just for the professionals! It’s for everyone. If we want horses to have a happier life, we ALL are part of the team of support. In this episode I’ll talk about the importance of helping heart centered horse professionals with three things that will help them thrive. I’ll offer some advice and things they can start doing right away to create a more fulfilling, sustainable and profitable life they can love in the horse biz.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
• 2-Day Transform Your Business Seminar: https://dressagenaturally.net/TYB
• FREE resource for professionals: https://dressagenaturally.net//fuel
• The Dressage Naturally VIDEO CLASSROOM: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
• The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
• Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
• Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start
• Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
• Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
• See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks so much for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!