In this episode, you’ll meet DN Instructor, Michelle Young.
Michelle will share the story of her horsemanship transformation and will talk about common student challenges (and her solutions).
About the Guest:
Michelle Young is a trainer and instructor who helps create connection and understanding between horses and humans. She specializes in dressage, healthy biomechanics, foundational training, and young horse development.
Michelle’s mission is to help horses and the people who love them find more relaxation and connection. To create confident horses and empowered students. To educate both horse and rider to find healthy movement and mental peace. To inspire students to better themselves and help horses live happier healthier lives. She does this through in-person coaching, clinics, and virtual classes and community.
Michelle was personally invited by Karen Rohlf to become a Licensed Dressage Naturally Instructor. She lives in Vancouver, Canada.
You can learn more about Michelle at https://michelleyounghorsemanship.com
and can follow her on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/michelleyounghorsemanship
and Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/michelle.horsemanship/
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ More about Michelle Young:
· Website: https://michelleyounghorsemanship.com
· Virtual Community: https://connectedhorsemanshipcommunity.com/details
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michelle.horsemanship/
· Email: email@example.com
▪ The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start
▪ Finding The Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics Course: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/sweet-spot
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!