In this episode I’ll be speaking with DN Instructor, Liesbeth Jorna. I think you’ll love our conversation. She shares her journey from traditional dressage to incorporating DN into her training… and shares how you can too. We’ll talk about some big picture concepts that will help guide you to becoming more confident and empowered to create a beautiful partnership with your horses.
About the Guest:
Liesbeth Jorna is the creator of Sport & Horsemanship United and is on our international team of Licensed Dressage Naturally Instructors.
She is a very versatile horsewomen with decades of experience in dressage as a rider, judge and instructor and she also loves jumping, eventing and playing at liberty.
Hundreds of riders, both in her home-country the Netherlands and around the world, have already found the key to their horse’s hearts, mind and body with Liesbeth’s positive and oftentimes creative support.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ More about Liesbeth Jorna: https://dressagenaturally.net/dn-licensed-instructors/liesbeth-jorna/
▪ The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start/
▪ Finding The Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics Course: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/sweet-spot
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd/
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!