Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking is a Speaker, Coach, and Clinical Psychologist with over 20 years’ experience helping people create and achieve their goals. She’s developed unique systems to help her clients get a grip on their time and step up to the next level in their life or business.
She is also a friend and horse-lover. In this episode we’ll be talking about how to have time to do the things you love the most… Horses!
About the Guest:
Dr Sarah Reiff-Hekking empowers entrepreneurs and professionals to really understand how they spend their time, so they can gain the clarity and skills to get to the next level in their business and life.
She believes there are no “perfect” time management systems — you have to find the system that works for you.
Dr. Reiff-Hekking received her Ph. D. from SUNY at Stony Brook in 1997, and Coach Certification from MentorCoach. She was on the facility at UMass Medical School for 6 years. She founded True Focus Coaching in 2005 and, as a business-savvy entrepreneur, she grew her successful coaching practice during a down economy.
You can learn more about Dr Sarah at: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- Sarah Reiff-Hekking and True Focus Coaching (FREE resource available): https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturanet/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know