In this episode I’ll share 12 principles of Dressage Naturally. These are some of the most important guidelines for success. When things start going wrong, I always remind myself of these principles. They are foundational, so they are always the best place to start when trying to problem-solve.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd/
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturanet/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!