In this episode I speak Daniel Nevins, a fine art painter and licensed professional psychotherapist. We discuss art, life, harmony, and how they all connect to horses. You may want to have a pen and paper handy for this one, and plan on listening a couple times. To learn even more about what Daniel offers go to: https://www.anxietysolutionsasheville.com/ and http://www.danielnevins.com/
About the Guest:
Daniel Nevins is a fine art painter living in Asheville, North Carolina
His paintings have been shown in galleries and museums across the United States and his illustrations have been reproduced around the globe. His work has been positively reviewed in the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. His artwork can be found at: http://www.danielnevins.com/.
In addition to his artistic pursuits, Nevins is a licensed professional psychotherapist which allows him to explore the connection between creativity and mental health.
You can find more about his counseling practice at: https://www.anxietysolutionsasheville.com/
In this episode Daniel talks about the Blue Horse that has been featured in his recent paintings. You can see and purchase a print of The Blue Horse here: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/gifts-art/products/fine-art-print-the-blue-horse.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- Daniel Nevins The Blue Horse print for purchase: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/gifts-art/products/fine-art-print-the-blue-horse.
- Daniel Nevins Fine Art: http://www.danielnevins.com/.
- Daniel Nevins Anxiety Solutions: https://www.anxietysolutionsasheville.com/
- Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!