In this episode I speak with one of the top 10 body language experts in the world, Greg Hartley. We’ll talk about reading body language, interrogation techniques and how they relate to horses and horses training (they are remarkably similar) – He’ll also talk about our own body language and the importance of your own awareness of it, and what to do when you feel fear.
About the Guest:
Greg Hartley is a former army interrogator, interrogation and resistance to interrogation instructor. He has written ten books on body language and behavior and co-teaches online courses at Body Language Tactics. Currently he spends most of his time on Wall Street and in corporate America. He is also one of four experts on a the popular show The Behavior Panel on YouTube.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!