I love answering student questions. I get a lot of information not only from the question but from HOW the question is asked. In this episode, I will share what I have learned from decades of answering student questions about how to ask questions in a way that not only yields the best answers… But in a way where it helps you find the answers yourself.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author, and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- For videos about communication go to the Video Classroom and click the Video Label: Communication. The video I mentioned specifically was from June 2011
- Karen’s course that has weekly live Q&As: Finding The Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics
- Related Blogpost: https://blog.dressagenaturally.net/33-how-to-ask-questions
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!