In this episode, I talk about the importance of being YOU! So many students miss a deeper relationship with their horse or miss important moments in their training because they are paralyzed by a fear of ‘doing it wrong’. Many trainers and instructors are getting burned out because they are trying to fit in a professional mold, instead of fully embracing the full value of what they have to offer.
This podcast will free you to be yourself by explaining how important it is. I’ll also present 2 powerful questions to ask yourself that will help you be more you and boldly take the actions you want to take!
The resource for professionals that I mention can be found here: https://dressagenaturally.net/professionals/
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS KIT: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/transform-your-business-success-kit
- Karen’s resources for Professionals: https://dressagenaturally.net/professionals/
- Direct link to the 2-Day seminar for professionals (February 2021) https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/tyb-2021
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- For hundreds of training videos at a very low cost, check out the Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!