In this episode I’ll be talking with Clare MacLeod, MSc RNutr. Clare is an independent Equine Nutritionist who is registered with the UK Association for Nutrition. She has expertise in equine health and fitness, and provides advice and consultancy to horse owners, managers, vets, and the horse feed industry. She also offers an equine nutrition learning center which is a searchable resource where you can find what you want to know, quickly and easily. She will share some of the most important aspects of feeding your horse to keep them healthy and happy!
About the Guest:
Clare MacLeod, MSc RNutr, is an independent Equine Nutritionist who is registered with the UK Association for Nutrition. You can learn more about her at: https://equinenutritionist.com/
She has expertise in equine health and fitness. She has been fascinated by horses since she could speak, and this coupled with her love of science, meant a career blending the two was inevitable.
Clare is a published author and has an undergraduate degree in equine science with nutrition, and a masters degree in exercise physiology. Her love for horses has never waned. Her current two – Tapir, a retired gypsy cob, and Vana, her quarter horse right-hand-lady – are her teachers and workmates (‘my horses have taught me so much about nutrition amongst a whole list of other life lessons’ says Clare).
A solid grounding in science along with decades of owning her own horses puts Clare in a unique position to support horse owners who are looking for the truth about horse nutrition and feeding.
Clare is passionate about ensuring horse owners have an unbiased and truthful source of information, enabling them to make decisions about horse-care that will help their horses be healthy and happy.
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ Clare MacLeod, MSc RNutr: https://equinenutritionist.com/
▪ For The Love Of The Horse Transform Your Business Event: https://dressagenaturally.net/TYB
▪ Online Programs: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
▪ The Dressage Naturally VIDEO CLASSROOM: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd/
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start/
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!