Ever wonder how busy people get everything done? I have 7 horses, run a business that serves people around the world, and have time to enjoy life and my husband. In this episode I am joined again by productivity expert, Dr Sarah Reiff-Hekking, but this time Sarah interviews me to discuss the strategies and tools I use that help me live a life I can enjoy, while still being highly productive. This will be interesting for if you want to master your time in any area of your life, or simply want to be more efficient when doing your horses.
About the Guest:
Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking empowers entrepreneurs and professionals to really understand how they spend their time, so they can gain the clarity and skills to get to the next level in their business and life.
She believes there are no “perfect” time management systems — you have to find the system that works for you.
Dr. Reiff-Hekking received her Ph. D. from SUNY at Stony Brook in 1997, and Coach Certification from MentorCoach. She was on the facility at UMass Medical School for 6 years. She founded True Focus Coaching in 2005 and, as a business-savvy entrepreneur, she grew her successful coaching practice during a down economy.
You can learn more about Dr. Sarah at: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ Learn more about Dr. Sarah Reiff-Hekking: https://www.truefocuscoaching.com/
▪ Video with my filly and the clippers click HERE
▪ The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Finding The Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics Course: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/sweet-spot
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!