This is a recording of a 2020 interview I did with Luca Moneta (Grand Prix Jumper from Italy). We talked about the subject of Happy Horses. He shares his thoughts on what makes horses happy and how he helps his horses be more happy. His accent is strong, but what he says is so powerful, I know you will find it worthwhile to listen to!
About the Guest:
Luca Moneta is a third level instructor and a professional rider, member of the Italian team in many Nations Cup, European and World Championships, and since 2009 has been taking part in CSI5* shows (World Cup, Global Champions Tour, and other big international shows).
Luca says: My objective is to practice this sport with a natural approach… For this reason I continue to tell my students that if one day we stepped in a riding centre it was because of the love for horses: we must not forget it, shows and results come after and should always come after. Our heart should keep beating as the first time we met a horse.”
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- Learn more about Luca Moneta here: https://lucamoneta.com/
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd/
- The Dressage Naturally Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturanet/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!