I recently asked people on FB what they were doing when they listened to my podcast. Many people were driving, some were doing household chores, some were in the bathtub, some having a cuppa tea or coffee, and there was lots and lots of manure-picking! So I decided to make a podcast that would connect all those activities to horsemanship… curious?
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
- Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
- For hundreds of training videos at a very low cost, check out the Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
- The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
- The blog I refer to: https://blog.dressagenaturally.net/106-the-sweet-spot-walking-the-talk-or-in-this-case-running-the-talk
- See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
- Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!