In this episode I speak with Dr. Renee Tucker DVM about holistic veterinary care, her Tucker Biokinetic Technique and how to prevent suspensory issues. I’ve never heard anyone talk about suspensory issues the way she does, so I think you’ll find this really interesting! You can get to her free video about suspensory issues here: https://www.tuckerbiokinetic.com/a/39568/TLY3d8qE
About the Guest:
Dr. Renee Tucker Is a holistic veterinarian, certified in chiropractic and acupuncture. Bachelor’s degree in bioengineering and has been fascinated with figuring out ‘how things work’. Over many years, Dr. Tucker developed her own unique alignment technique, Tucker BioKinetic Technique (TBT). TBT uses primary cause analysis to both find and correct the why? Dr. Tucker teaches BioKinetic Technique seminars around the world. Scroll down for links to get more information from Dr Renee Tucker!
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
· Information on The Tucker Biokinetic Technique: https://www.tuckerbiokinetic.com/
· Dr Renee’s free video about suspensory issues: https://www.tuckerbiokinetic.com/karen
· Where Does My Horse Hurt: https://wheredoesmyhorsehurt.com/
· Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
· For hundreds of training videos at a very low cost, check out the Video Classroom: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
· See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
· Sign up for 3 free videos and Karen’s mailing list: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review – Did you love it? Let us know!