Dressage Naturally Instructor
- Michelle Young
“Horses and horsemanship are our greatest life teachers, love the journey!”
My passion in life is helping horses, and the people who love them, find more relaxation and connection. Creating confident horses and empowered students. Educating both horse and rider to find healthy movement, and mental peace. Inspiring students to better themselves and help their horses live happier, healthier lives.
My journey with horses is so aligned with Dressage Naturally and its principals that I am very honored to be chosen as an instructor and to be part of the DN team, supporting both horses and students.
I feel so fortunate to have had the start I have had with horses. Years of foundational training, challenging horses and education on helping horses to become physically and mentally healthy, has taught me to keep learning, questioning and listening to the horse. Dressage Naturally connects with the core of all that is important to me and I am so excited to share it with others!
Educational, online video and virtual support community
Clinics, will travel in Canada
Weekly group lessons
Full support private programs
Mounted and unmounted workshops
Intensive training weeks
Support for Habits For Excellent Horsemanship course in Dressage Naturally (DN) Virtual Arena
Support for Sweet Spot course in DN Virtual Arena
Video Coaching inside the DN Virtual Arena
Other areas of experience:
- Strong background of foundational horsemanship, colt starting, and “challenging” horses.
- A passion for dressage and the healthy physical development of the horse in groundwork and riding.
- Liberty and freestyle riding.
- A great interest in promoting healthy, natural equine care and lifestyle.
- Many years of trail riding, bush riding and western horsemanship.