Dressage Naturally Instructor
Sweden (one hour from Copenhagen Airport)
“The heart of Dressage Naturally is… Heart”
I love DN because the heart is always the keyword in everything we do with our horses. I love Karen’s way of teaching and I am honored and proud to be a part of it. I love horses so much and I love the transformations I can help riders to experience after just a few lessons. I teach my students to be able to feel, to trust and to encourage the horse to explore its own body. I wish all my students to experience the feeling of a horse who is happy and willing to try even if it is not perfect. With positive reinforcement the horse will always be happy to try! From there magic can happen!
- Group & Private Lessons in Sweden and Europe
- Clinics at home or will travel
- Support for Habits For Excellent Horsemanship course in Dressage Naturally (DN) Virtual Arena
- Support for Sweet Spot course in DN Virtual Arena
- Support for Upward Spiral of Success
- One or two day clinics that work towards improving good horsemanship and dressage training, both in group and private lessons
- Five day intensive courses (summer)
- To welcome students and horses from all disciplines
- Video Coaching inside the DN Virtual Arena
Other areas of experience:
- Long lining learned from Philippe Karl (Ecole de Légèreté). Its way of training that matches well with Dressage Naturally.
- Carriage driving, both single and pair.
Meet Your Instructors
All instructors are also Coaches inside the Virtual Arena courses.
Click on any instructor image to learn more about them.